Question
Posted by: danni | 2005/07/07

stomach pains, nausea, dizziness

I have been having excrutiating stomach pains lately. It's right between my breast bone. It feels like someone is taking a knife in and out of my body. I have had occasional dizziness. And my bowel movements have been extremely loose lately. (this is somewhat normal for me since my gallbladder was removed almost a year ago) My period came a week early this month and it has always been right on the dot for the last 9 years. Please help

Danni, it is difficult to say what the cause is, but it might be due to gastritis, an ulcer, pancreas problems, etc. the best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out for you. In the meantime you can try taking ranitidine 150mg twice daily – if it improves your situation it is probably acid related. Good luck.