Question
Posted by: lia | 2007/03/10

stomach pains

i keep getting these terible pains below my waist. it may be the stomach but im not sure. after eating if i ever walk i get terrible pains but now it has gotten to the stage where if i just walk i get terrible pains. it feels like a stitch but a lot worse. i haven been able to go to the gym in months and my memebership is wasting away. hope you can help. thanks

Dear Lia
PLEASE see a GP - let him look if there is any growths or problems on the ovaries - you have to have a sonar if needed.

1
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/10

Go to your Dr for a checkup. It could be a myriad of reasons. Most probably IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). If you are a woman go to your Gynae for a checkup. Perhaps you might have a food sensitivity/allergy. Have you noticed when it occurs, like after eating. Keeping a food diary can help you to pinpoint what foods are likely to be causing it. It could be your liver/kidneys/bladder/appendix/gallbladder. Its best to be checked out by your Dr who needs to examine you, once you have a diagnosis you can be treated.

Reply to anon