Posted by: lia | 2007/03/10

stomach pains

i keep getting these terible pains below my waist. it may be the stomach but im not sure. after eating if i ever walk i get terrible pains but now it has gotten to the stage where if i just walk i get terrible pains. it feels like a stitch but a lot worse. i haven been able to go to the gym in months and my memebership is wasting away. hope you can help. thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Lia
PLEASE see a GP - let him look if there is any growths or problems on the ovaries - you have to have a sonar if needed.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/10

Go to your Dr for a checkup. It could be a myriad of reasons. Most probably IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). If you are a woman go to your Gynae for a checkup. Perhaps you might have a food sensitivity/allergy. Have you noticed when it occurs, like after eating. Keeping a food diary can help you to pinpoint what foods are likely to be causing it. It could be your liver/kidneys/bladder/appendix/gallbladder. Its best to be checked out by your Dr who needs to examine you, once you have a diagnosis you can be treated.

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.