Question
Posted by: Jax | 2005/11/23

Stomach pains

Hello there
I have been experiences extreme stomach pains for a month or two now. It feels like nervous pains just worse to the extend that i feel nauseous whenever i have them. I have them at least 3 times a week and they last between an hour - 5/6 hours. My stomach isn't bloated. Pls share your wisdom

Jax, it depends on where the pain is situated and whether it is a burning, cramping or stabbing pain, but it sounds like it might be due to an ulcer or a gall bladder problem. Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Jax | 2005/11/23

Me Jax again - forgot to say often when i eat i feel nauseous that i have to force the food down. I'm not pregnant.
Thanx

Reply to Jax