Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2004/01/14

Stomach pains

I'm a female of 23 years and not taking any form of drugs.I am suffering from stabbing pains in my lower abdomen.Its not actually occuring every 4months its on and off.I don't know what makes it worse or better and therefore not sure what food I must stay away from but I generally eat healthy.

Anonymous, I’m not so sure that it’s due to something you’re eating. It might be due to a bladder infection, ovarian cysts/problems or even a pelvic infection. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.