Question
Posted by: angie | 2006/10/31

stomach pain norsia

i have had a c section 2 months ago now at this time im constantly feeling norsia and pain in my stomach, trying to eat but the thought of food makes me sick, im also breastfeeding and cant take any thing, my man had a versectomie last year, but have no idea whats wrong with me please help

I doubt this is related to the caesarean. Perhaps you have a tummy bug.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/31

You MUST go back to your gynae and have a full check up. The nausea and pain is not normal and could be symptomatic of something serious. Please dont delay, make that appointment asap.

Reply to Lou