Question
Posted by: Lily | 2011/02/07

Stomach pain

I ate angel fish at a resaurant and about 10 mins into the meal started experiencing stomach pain. The pain gradually got worse. The pain was above my belly button. It was extreme pain that me double over. I tried taking eno''s but there was no relief. Can you tell me what this is? I have had angel fish before without any pain.

Hallo Lily
Severe stomach pain is often caused by cramps or irritation of the stomach lining (gastritis)There could have been something in the meal that irritated the stomach (in the sauce maybe?)
Dr bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/07

Hallo Lily
Dr bets