Question
Posted by: sam | 2004/10/11

stomach flab

im a 19 year old girl and have always had stomache flab.no matter what i do i cant seem to get rid of it.im am a very sporty person and go running all the time.what can i do? i what to be able to wear a bikini with pride.please if possible reply to my email address cuz i dont always have time to go onto the net.
thank you very much

Dear Sam
I can't unfortunately reply to e-mail addresses. I would suggest that you join a good gym and ask the instructor to work out an exercise routine that targets the tummy (situps, etc) which you can combine with your running. The fat that gets deposited in the so-called 'fat depots' (tummy, things and hips in women) is difficult to move. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.