Question
Posted by: bloated | 2003/02/27

stomach enlarged

Recently I have noticed that my stomach is getting bigger, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My daughter is now 7 months old and I have changed pills twice, I have a period but it isnt a full period like i had before - do you think it could be the pill? My stomach is now very bloated even my husband has noticed, do you think it could be a growth? or do you think its my pill? How do they check your stomach - will they do xrays or what is the normal procedure?
Thank You

Bloated, I doubt that it’ due to the pill. It might be due to a growth or a cyst or mayby you’re just picking up weight. The best would be to have an ultrasound done and find out what the problem is. Good luck.