Question
Posted by: MEG | 2004/11/12

STOMACH CRAMPS

About a month and a half ago i had the most excruciating stomach cramps, nausea and I was bringing up and feeling very tired. My doctor mentioned to me that my liver was "overworking". He gave me some medication which seemed to help. I am still getting the stomach cramps, not as often as before, and i am still very tired. Please advise

Meg, if it was due to your liver being "over worked" it should have cleared up by now. It might also be due to your gallbladder or something wrong with your intestines. The best would be to see a gastroenterologist and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.