Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/05

Stomach aches

I have had a stomach cramp just under my breast for a while now and if feels as if my breasts are heavier than before. I took a blood test which indicated that I'm not pregnant, but still I have some symptoms. When I press on the area of my stomach under my breasts, it feels as if I have a stomach cramp or something. it's kind of hard to explain. If I don't press it or pamper with it, my stomach isn't sore. It's also making a ball-kind-of-thing. When I press on my abdomen area, it feels kind of hard. Not like it's supposed to feel.

If the test gave a negative result, why do I still have symptoms?

Saturday morning when I woke up, I had a terrible painful, hot pain in my left ovary. Much later the day, it spreaded to my whole abdomen, but with the still burny feeling on my leftside. Sunday morning it was gone.

What could it have been?

Ciska, it’s difficult to say what the problem was without being able to examine you first. It sounds like it might be due to a stomach lining irritation (gastritis), a hiatus hernia or maybe an infection of some sorts. If it comes back, the best would be to see your doctor again and to have it sorted out. Good luck.