Question
Posted by: Sandi | 2007/02/22

Stomach ache

my stomach has not been settle for the past month or so.Now I dont want to eat I eat a little and food with little oil.I dont know if its pregnancy as I have an eight month year old baby.And my right eye has been jmping non stop since yesterday.Is there something wrong with me cos I dont eat well due to this stomach.AND i breasfeeding

Hi Sandi
You will not be able to feed your baby properly if you are not eating well. You may have a peptic ulcer - rather go and see your doctor as your blood salts may be out of balance ( hence the twitching eye) and you probably need treatment for your tummy.