Question
Posted by: Max | 2007/03/12

Stolen Puppy

Hey guys.
I posted about two weeks ago about my staffie pup that got stolen. Good news is we got him back!!! We handed out posters with pics of him and a R1500 reward. Guys phoned and said his in their township (Westbury I think its called, I'm in Melville), Arranged to meet up with them, gave them the reward, and we got our puppy back. Dirty as hell, smelling horrible and covered in ticks. Took him to the vet straight away. And he's doing fine. So thankful he's back. Horrible life he would have lead staying there.

Thanks again guys.

Has he a microchip? That's good news on finding him!

3
Posted by: sun | 2007/03/14

I am so glad to hear that- such good news brightens up a dull day!

Reply to sun
Posted by: Kiki | 2007/03/13

It is wonderful news!! and nice of you to let people know.

Reply to Kiki
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/03/12

Hi Max
Thats the best news ever......So glad he's home. I bet he is over the moon to be back where he's loved.

Reply to Natasha