Question
Posted by: Max | 2007/02/28

Stolen Puppy

Hey guys. My 9 week old staffie puppy got stolen yesterday morning. I'm so upset, but most of all ANGRY!!!!!! Who steals someone's puppy? And my worst is to think what circumstances he's in now. So I want to ask you guys, apart from putting up posters of him all over the neigbourhood with a reward, what else is there to do? Any ideas..........?

Call your local vets and SPCA and check if he has not been handed in there. Really sad thing to happen. Sorry.

3
Posted by: sun | 2007/03/02

That is terrible - advertise in your local paper and put pamphlets in neighbours postboxes and stick notices on stopstreet poles in your area. Check with your neighbours in case he got into someones yard and maybe was not stolen. Could he get thru your gate into the street? Did you see someone steal him? I hope that you find him!!!

Reply to sun
Posted by: Joan | 2007/02/28

If you don't mind me asking how do you know he got stolen?

The reason i'm asking is because the vet across the road received a jack russel that someone had knocked over and no body claimed him for a week so they fixed him and he went to the SPCA. Is there any way he could have gotten out your yard and and the same thing happened it's just a thought cos i was very upset when the JR was taken to the SPCA if they had checked all the vets they might have found him.

Reply to Joan
Posted by: Blaah | 2007/02/28

you should have your pets mirco chipped or tattooed
for starters

phone the nearest vets or fax them a picture and discription of the pup then maybe if it come in they can call you

also contact the SPCA or other rescue orgs in you arean and do the same

unfortunately you get people that steal pups (hobos) to sell them on the side of the road

Reply to Blaah