Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/11/27

STOCKING

Hi CD

Thanks for the answer. So would you agree then that the fact that my blood count was already 11 100 for the 1st test would suggest the infection had already set in and not after my vomiting started, when I had the 2nd FBC?

My orthocist said you cant even consider comparing the 2 stockings - its like chalk & cheese! This new grade III one is completely different material and far, far thicker and its from a different manufacturer from my other one - it seems more rubbery than the other one (if thats the right word!). Anyway what's silicone cream? If I struggle again tonight I will see about getting some from the chemist!

I cant wait to go to my eye doc - this stich is driving me crazy! I have had it for 4 wks now! I was due to go tomorrow (Wed) but they phoned and said the surgery times have been messed up and he now has to be available all day, not just the pm - he was going to see patients in the am then go to theatre, now he cant - so its another day of frustration! I am going Thurs am.

Thanks again.

Hi Anxious
Avon makes a hand cream with silicone in - apparently it makes your skin silkier and thus easier to get the stockings on/off.
The higher WCC could be an indication that you already had the infection with the first blood test.
I missed out somewhere on the eye problem - what stitch do you have in? You must have written about it over a weekend when dr Burger was "on duty"!