Posted by: Peterpan | 2004/02/20

stiroses or skiroses

Hi I have two isseus to ask you about.
My sister is diagnosed with stiroses or skiroses not to sure how to pronounce the word.
what treatment is available for this, the specialist said to her that there is not realy any treatment that will heal this.

The second one is a (boereraad) that heals or control blood suger, It heals persons who suffered from a strook to get better, It also helps for high blood presure.
It is Dagga about a hand full in a bottle of brandy saoked for a week and then take one single shot per day.

Will this realy help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Peterpan, the best would be to get the proper spelling as I know of no disorder called tiroses or skiroses. As far as the Boereraad is concerned, I doubt that they would have used such a concoction. It sounds like it might work for a hangover, but i seriously doubt that it will work for stroke and/or high blood pressure,

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.