Question
Posted by: Peterpan | 2004/02/20

stiroses or skiroses

Hi I have two isseus to ask you about.
My sister is diagnosed with stiroses or skiroses not to sure how to pronounce the word.
what treatment is available for this, the specialist said to her that there is not realy any treatment that will heal this.

The second one is a (boereraad) that heals or control blood suger, It heals persons who suffered from a strook to get better, It also helps for high blood presure.
It is Dagga about a hand full in a bottle of brandy saoked for a week and then take one single shot per day.

Will this realy help.

Peterpan, the best would be to get the proper spelling as I know of no disorder called tiroses or skiroses. As far as the Boereraad is concerned, I doubt that they would have used such a concoction. It sounds like it might work for a hangover, but i seriously doubt that it will work for stroke and/or high blood pressure,