Question
Posted by: CLEO | 2008/01/08

STINKY

I BATH EVERY AM & NIGHT & USE WET WIPES WHEN I USE THE LOO. I EVEN DOUCHE WITH BETADINE EVERY 3RD DAY. I'M FAT DUE TO PCO'S & INSULIN RESISTANCE & I CANT SMELL MYSELF! MY UNDIES & CLOTHES DON'T SMELL & I DON'T HAVE A DISCHARGE & GYNEA SAYS ALL'S FINE. HOW CAN PEOPLE POSSIBLY SAY THAT I SMELL LIKE "FISH" IS THIS IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE? I WORK IN AN AIRCON OFFICE WITH NO WINDOWS COULD IT HAVE BEEN A ONCE OFF OCCURENCE WHEN IT WAS HOT OR CAN YOU SMELL SO BAD WITHOUT AN INFECTION THAT OTHERS CAN PICK IT UP WHEN YOU WALK PASS THEM? HELP!

It may have been perspiration that was smelt.

3
Posted by: JAY | 2008/01/08

TEE TEE CLEARLY HAS THE MENTALITY OF A 12YEAR OLD. IGNORE IT AND WAIT FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM THE GYNEA DOCTOR

Reply to JAY
Posted by: HOTSTEPPER | 2008/01/08

TO TEE TEE?! wHAT'S THE POINT OF YOUR QUESTION? IF YOU DON'T HAVE A ANSWER OR SOME ADVICE, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO.

Reply to HOTSTEPPER
Posted by: Tee Tee | 2008/01/08

R u from Africa (ikwerekwere)????

Reply to Tee Tee