Question
Posted by: Wannabemom | 2005/07/06

Still trying to fall pregnant

A syst that was on top of my one ovaries was removed in Dec.My endeometrioses were treated by means of burning them at the same time. My gynie referred me to a fertility specialist and he saw another syst on the other side as before. He measured it at 3cm and said we should wait for a month to see if it goes away. I cannot go on fertility treatment as this will cause the syst to grow. I have pain where the syst is now and a month seems so long to wait. I cant even enjoy making love to my husband anymore because of the pain. I,m becomming very depressed. Please advice.

I'd suggest that you sit it out and wait. The other option would be surgery and the more surgery you have, the more chance of adhesions which would decrease your chances of falling pregnant. Hormonal treatment would also interfere with your trying to fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: wannabemom | 2005/07/07

Thank you, Shirls. I will try my best to be patient although it is one year and one month that we have been trying now. It,s nice to hear of a good ending like yours.

Reply to wannabemom
Posted by: Shirls | 2005/07/06

I know exactly waht you feel. i feel the same way. Its as if its not one thing then it is another issue. Hang in there. They cyst should disappear as soon as yu get your period. I had a huge one,the size of a golfball which was picked up by my fertitiy specialist and not by regular gynaes. It caused excrutiating pain for a good few months and then disappeared on its own. For the pain try taking 2 synap forte with one synflex. It is quite good. Thats how i survived.

I know that it is a slow process but we have to hang in there for our own sanity and those around us. Be patient and things will fall into place.

Reply to Shirls