Question
Posted by: PITY | 2004/11/12

STILL THOSE FEELINGS

i once send a somethings me wanting my boss. you know we ended up doing it in his office, i know it was wrong kill me if you want people, we both enjoyed it and now w eare seeing each other everyday. and now when i see him i get more and more aroused that before coz he has it all and he says its' the same to him too. whenever we meet somewhere in the corner of an office we kiss each other. when it's lunch he calls me to his office. but we don't do it now in his office we do it at his home or at my place or in the hotel, he says he also wants to marry me. i'm alone and his alone too. he also says he cums when he thinks of me, coz i give him what he wants. on sundays he usually calls me that i cook at his place and we have lunch together.

This is all about sex, you poor thing. Aren't you wanting some actual love in your life ? Don't pay too much attention when he just talks about marriage --- ask for an engagement ring, and a party at the office to announce it to everyone. Then maybe he means it.

3
Posted by: Kaalgat | 2004/11/12

Pity jy is so dof.Werks verhoudings werk nooit nie(Office sex)sies!

Reply to Kaalgat
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/12

We are so glad for you ........

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Orie | 2004/11/12

Playing with fire ! if he's thinking of marrying you , why does he not buy an engagement ring and put it on your finger now. I'm sure he can afford that. I just hope that he's not using you for a quickie that is available 24-7 . And if he or you want out of this " relationship" you need to be aware that things will never be the same at work. If he wants to do it with someone else at your office what would he possibly do? Off course he know's he cant have it all at once , he'll most probably get rid of you. As you know he is your boss and he's one person that has got access to all sorts of ammunition that he can use to get rid of you. I hope for your sake that it is real love , otherwise your fingers might get burnt.

Reply to Orie