Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/10/21

Still Swollen!

*sigh* can you belive im still swollen?? I did go see my doc but he just gave me pills that didnt help. luckily its just my one ankle and the back of my knees now.

Those people are still living with us but the girl has gone back to PTA with the baby. I found out that this guy has borrowed 500 rand from various people. which is funny cos he hasnt bought a single meal since he's been staying with us so what is he doing with the money? Im starting to think he may be drinking it. I pretty sure he didnt tell me about the money as he owes me alot and doesnt want to pay me back. he lies so much and now i cant belive any thing he says. the worst part is that he lies to so many people giving them all a diffrent version that its easy to find out that hes lying.

but its not in my nature to be mean and nasty so i say nothing and just keep smiling and being his maid, chef and taxi driver.

Isnt it amazing the things we get ourselves into?

Buffs, it's not mean and nasty to refuse to lend money to a liar so he can drink it ; or to provide free maid, chef and taxi services to a lazy bum.
Sorry to ehar about the swelling --- sure it's not a louse bite ?

2
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/10/21

Hi Buffs
Sorry about the swelling but more so about the louse that is still in your home.
Do you enjoy doing all those things for him? Didn't you say that you got this guy a job?
Listen to me pls.
You are a really really nice person but this prick is so taking advantage of your kind nature. What does your hubby say about this guy and his behaviour?
He is telling lies to the people that he is getting money from, what if he never pays these people? they will come to you. And I think he has no intention of giving you a cent either. Be wary you could be siiting with a whole lot more than you thought or bargained for.
His g/f is gone i suggest you sned him packing too - why do you trust this man so much anyways? I am not telling you what to do its just that this is not right.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/21

What is even more amazing Buffs, is that any situation we can get ourself into, we can get ourself out of too.
Stopping a situation where someone takes advantage of you, is not being mean and nasty at all. It's being loving and caring - to yourself and to this person who needs to learn to accept responsibility for his life, and who needs to learn to treat people with respect.
While you continue to do these things he will continue to take advantage. It's time you stood up for yourself.
Hope the swelling goes down soon.

Reply to Chelle