Posted by: Carol | 2008/08/22

Still on the subject of strays

Im wondering if you can help me with an odd problem.

Freeway the cat I battled with for nearly 3 years to catch , has since his neuter developed serious mental problems:)

He is like a toddler on steroids.

He must be about 4 years old .... and he has become a kitten , its amusing to a point , but imagine this huge boy cat wrecking curtains and the like .... of course my olther cats are justifiably confused , they know kittens to be small and reasonbly easy to manage .. definately not twice their size and total hooligans, I have never seen an adult cat doing the sideways skitter never.

How long is this likely to go on for ???

Dear Carol

No idea how long this may go on for. I know I have been recommending a Feliway diffuser for most cat behaviour issues but I think it may be worth trying here as well. The cat may be more chilled indoors and play more outdoors? You never know.