Question
Posted by: girl14 | 2005/06/29

still need help<br>

thankx you guys for being so truthful but theres just one problem i can't got to a clinic because if my mom found out i had an std i'd be worse off than before. ok ur right i dont kno nething really abt sex so whats thrush. oh and his penis did touch my vagina. sry for being so upfront about it but i cant talk to neone abt this problem thankx again

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for more information on thrush.

2
Posted by: karin | 2005/06/29

try the family planning clinics, or a pharmacy might give you some info, i am sorry if we were hard on you , but you are playing with fire, chat to your mom, she will guide you thro this.

Reply to karin
Posted by: Charx | 2005/06/29

Sweetie there are normally clinics at pharmacies that you got to. all you need is about R10-00 -R50- 00 they'll tell u everything. Even about thrush. Just go & tell them everything & it doesn't have to be the one where they'll know you/ your mom. This guy must assist you the cash too.

Reply to Charx