Question
Posted by: micky | 2007/11/28

Still in pain

Last week I was admitted to hospital for kidney stones. My urologist saw on the ultra sound that I had a stone high up in the kidney. I had two cat scans done, one where they inject some dye into you. I also had blood and urine tests done. Results showed blood in the urine. All other tests came back normal. The dr's final words to me was, dont know whats wrong with you, better just take it easy for a while. and that was it. It did leave me totally confused. I mean what was that severe pain all about, and the blood in urine. Where did the stone go?
I am still experiencing pain. Feels like a bad period pain. It can move to the back sometimes but mainly the pain sits and runs up and down from the navel into my legs. Please can you advise me as to what I should do.

This is not in my area of expertise. Perhaps see your GP to decide what system is causng the pain.