Question
Posted by: louise | 2007/08/23

Still in love with my ex

hi all - dont know if you remember me - the girld who was abused and then dumped by her BF after telling his mom?

well i totlay thought i was over him but i am missing him soo much - it feels that he has just brocken up with me all over again. I still love him so so much! i dont know what to do anymore

In all grief, and all the pangs of getting over someone, ( even if one is better off without that person !) it is typical that we occasionally, often for reasons not apparent to us, experience some pangs of recal. You are indulging in selective memory, though, remembering all the best and most loveable things about him, and not remembering the abyse and the dumping, which are even more important parts of him

2
Posted by: repelled | 2007/08/24

CSI you are disgusting! If you have nothing positive to contribute why waste your time posting here.

Reply to repelled
Posted by: CSI | 2007/08/23

Takes gun, loads, takes posion, swallows, puts gun to head, leaps off tall building and pulls trigger...

(Aaaaargh! You're back with you bullcrap! Its like you infest this forum with Herpes - can't be cured of you....oh no, now for another round of hoaxes again)

Splatters into ground, lifeless fingers leave gun, poison half-effective, bullet through head - escape, blissful relief, from idiot hoaxers.....

Reply to CSI