Question
Posted by: Mom of two | 2007/05/31

still have breastmilk

I am not sure if this is a gynae question but I still have breastmilk two years after I stopped breastfeeding. Only in one breast and very little, but it wont go away. I took Roaccutane for my skin about a year ago, could that have messed up my hormones?
I also very briefly took Cylift for postnatal depression after I stopped breastfeeding when my baby was six weeks old (2 years ago) but only for a month. Do I need to have it checed out or is there something I can do to make the milk go away?

Stimulation of the breast, even touching the nipple , can keep milk going for quite a while. Avoid any stimulation of the breasts at all. If it persists, you should have your prolactin levels checked.