Question
Posted by: Ash | 2007/05/15

Still Guilty

I have had a out of marriage relaionship with a female. It is all over now and My wife has accepted me back as her husband, but i am overwhelmed with guilt, which is casusing us to fight.
I sometimes find it difficult to communicate with her, as she still bears alot of anger for what i have done.
I am not sleeping well, not eating well and am constantly suffering from headaches.

Help...

Seems very unfair that while you feel guilty ( with every reason to feel guilty ) you're taking it out on your innocent wife, See a marriage counsellor together, eg through FAMSA, and sort this out

3
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/05/16

Feeling guilty because you did it or guilty because she knows? Go for individual counselling and see if your wife will agree to couples counselling as well.

Can't see how your marriage will ever be healthy after this.

Reply to Gloomer
Posted by: rose | 2007/05/15

you need marriage counselling it's unlikely to just have a 'normal' relationship again after something like this.

Reply to rose
Posted by: Dolly | 2007/05/15

Ash, pls dont tell me that your wife caught or did you confess?

Reply to Dolly