Question
Posted by: Tina | 2005/06/29

Still early days but where to start - fertility options?

I have read through a few of the questions on this forum. I am 27 years old and have been trying for about 7 months to fall pregnant. I did have endometriosis and my gynae said I should be-able to conceive in 6 months (that was 5 months ago). I might be a little impatient but there is nothing in the world that I want more than starting a family. I have read on this forum about fertiboost and fertile focus. Would this be a good place to start to help things along or should I start somewhere else ?

A good place to start would be to time your ovulation. An ovulation kit such as Fertile focus would be a good idea.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2005/06/29

You could try tracking your ovulation as that may help you pinpoint your most fertile days. You and hubby could also start taking Staminogro supplements (its one of the first things fertility clinics put you both on and can increase sperm and egg quality).

Keep trying though! We went to a fertility clinic after trying for 10 months as I wanted to know if something was wrong or if we should just be patient a bit longer. Thank goodness we did as we would never have conceived on our own due to a severe male factor problem.

Good luck!
Nix

Reply to Nix