Question
Posted by: ouch | 2007/03/23

stiff shoulders

my neck and shoulders are extremely tense from stress and lots of pc work. also my lower back is really tense. my friend massaged my lower back ad i ended up with brusies. neer really played sport and so have no sports injuries etc. is it just a case of bad posture and a masage needed to sort this out or????

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your symptoms are indeed due to your extended incorrect posture through long hours of sitting in front of your PC. This is an "occupational hazard" and you do require some expert advice and possible care. A chiropractic doctor would be an obvious first choice in your instance.