Question
Posted by: rusti | 2012/04/14

stiff muscles,

no anti inflamatary helps , been to doctors and latest is internis - only medication helping yet is cortosone, and i cant be on that for ever - tests show heavy inflamation - internis says theres a blockage somewhere in my body to stop nutrients getting through - cant walk, get up, sit down, turn in my bed if i dont use cortosone
please help

Rusti

I am uncertain about your exact diagnosis. Please be so kind as to provide me with more information to enable me to give an informed opinion. Is the use of cortisone for a short period of time? On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.