Question
Posted by: KAY | 2004/03/12

sticky discharge

I have been having a really thick sticky discharge on and off for the last month. Its only since I have started having sex with my boyfriend. I'm on the pill Yasmin, so we haven't used condoms. I usually get it the morning after we have had sex. What is this from??

This is probably semen. It can run out for up to 24 hours after having sex.

1
Posted by: Tata | 2004/03/13

Hey there... Although I am not entirely sure sure, but it sounds like it is a mixture of the seimen and your body excreting discharge trying to get rid of it (if it is this, it should be fine).

Try to see what colour it is and if it smell bad. I will try and find that website I had on discharge and post it on here asap.

Reply to Tata