Question
Posted by: .. | 2004/11/12

Sticky brown discharge-Is this the" show"???????

I'm 40weeks 1day preggies.Got discharge this morning.It's a thick sticky brown discharge.Could this be the "show"

Plse HELP!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it sounds like a show.

6
Posted by: ditto | 2004/11/12

hi
well it seems like this is it,i had exactly the same and less than 24 hours later ...hello baby girl!!!,have your waters broken yet?if not -relax-pamper yourself ,take a shower eat something,stay hidrated-empty your bladder often.and if you can walk as much as you can ,it helps baby engage and helps you dialate quicker,i spent the day walking in a shopping center until my contractions were 5 mins apart.
just when you think you cant anymore,imagine holding your new baby---its all worth it ----i promise!!!
good-luck and congrats!!!

Reply to ditto
Posted by: R | 2004/11/12

oh this is all so exciting. I am sure it is show.

Good luck.
R

Reply to R
Posted by: Norma | 2004/11/12

Don't want to give you false hope, but I read that you could have a runny tummy before you have contractions, your body's way to clean..... and get ready.
The back pain could also be contractions, but could also be your back being tired of the extra weight.....
I really hope you will be holding your angel by tomm.
I'm glad you are going for a check up, don't worry everything will be fine.
Good luck and keep me posted.

Reply to Norma
Posted by: 888 | 2004/11/12

Hi ..
At 40 wks with a running tummy, today you'll probably meet with your baby finally. Be strong and all the best!!

Reply to 888
Posted by: .. | 2004/11/12

Hi Norma

Thx for your response.I have terrible back pain this morning.Woke up in the middle of the night with very sharp pains and a bit of a runny tummy.
Going in for check-up later.

Reply to ..
Posted by: Norma | 2004/11/12

It could be, not to sure, hope someone could tell you.
Do you have any contractions, pain?
Maybe you should see your doc.

Good luck, maybe this is it....

Reply to Norma