Question
Posted by: Nics | 2008/02/01

Stick Fighting

Hi Morne

I am a 23 year old woman and have recently become interested in the art of stick fighting. I would love to take it up but am struggling to find someone offering classes. Could you help me? If not, could you suggest an appropriate form of self defense to pursue?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Nics,

Thank you for posting to our Self Defence forum. Stick Fighting is surely an awesoem system and loads of fun. We are also fortunate to have one of the roots of Stick Fighting based right here in SA in the form of Zulu Stick Fighting.
You didn't mention in which area you reside but drop me a mail at morne@combatcoaching.com and i will assist you finding a group or if al else fails we do have a Stickfighting instructional DVd that i think you might be interested in.

Looking forward hearign from you.

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.combatcoaching.com