Question
Posted by: Doobie | 2007/03/15

Stich or not and also will i love this 1

hI Doc.
i miscaried last year nov and i was 22wks when it happened.I am currently 13wks preggy and i am corncerned if the baby will be fine.My Gynae is not sure if he should put a stich or not since i ahd a healthy preg with my daughter 3yrs ago.I am corncerned as well about this baby if i would be able to love her if it is not a boy cause i lost a boy last year that i so prayed to be blessed with and the lord did here my prayers.I am confused about this preg cause i feel it will be a girl.Please help?

It is often difficult to know whether or not a stitch is needed as it is not always clear cut. Be guided by your doctor. I would suggest that you try to start thinking of a healthy baby, not whether it is a girl or a boy.

3
Posted by: tweety | 2007/03/16

we got it in a your pregnancy book of 2005, if you tell me your age i can have look for you?

Reply to tweety
Posted by: hes01 | 2007/03/16

tweety

whre can i find the chines calender? i would like to have a baby girl(got a boy 3 1/2 0
thanks

Reply to hes01
Posted by: TWEETY | 2007/03/15

Hi doobie, I am not a mother myself yet but i think you will and i think you shouldn't be worried if it is a boy or a girl as long as your baby is healthy&normal you should be happy with it! It is a gift from God and he knows best what you will be able to handle! We have a chinese calander we work on if we find out some one is pregnant and so far it has been 100% correct so if you want&would like you can tell me your age(how old you were when the baby was conceived) and which month it was conceived i can tell you according to it what it's going to be? it hasn't been wrong once yet! Good luck hope all goes well

Reply to TWEETY