Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/03/20

STI How else to contract it!

My bf was concerned when his pee started to burn when he urinated he has gone for a check up and we are waiting the results, could this be a STI or more a bladder infection we both are faithfill and do not sleep around, if it is a STI what other ways could this have been contracted?
Many Thanks

It could be either. If you are sure that you are both monogamous, an STI would be unlikely.

2
Posted by: Worried | 2007/03/20

Sexual transmitted infection! but is there any other way to contract it if we both clean can u just develop an infection if so how

Reply to Worried
Posted by: how do you | 2007/03/20

S-T-I

What does it stand for?

Its either infection or sexual transmitted infection other wise it would not be called STI

Reply to how do you