Question
Posted by: Jason | 2004/10/14

Steroids = small penis

I've been using steroid (Deca, anapolin.......) for some time now and my penis are getting smaller and smaller !!

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Hello all,

CB.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

11
Posted by: NICKGR19 | 2006/08/05

I AM INTERRESTED IN FINDIN OUT ABOUT STERIODS AND HOW THEY WORK
I AM ALSO INTERRESTED IN TAKING STANAZOL ORALLY

Reply to NICKGR19
Posted by: b | 2004/10/15

Jason lol - dont stress man!! I paid R650 for a 30m injectable of winstrol

Reply to b
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/15

H

Drop me a mail on your question

billaboy at webmail dot co dot za

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: jason | 2004/10/15

B, after my post I relised that I just told a strange woman that my testicals are very tight............................................... **B L U S H **

Reply to jason
Posted by: H | 2004/10/14

Hey, where do you get this stuff and is it costly?

Reply to H
Posted by: b | 2004/10/14

that is brilliant - well let me be honest i just finished a course of oral 5mg winstrol tabs - and they were okay but NOW on the injectable it is excellent - btw i am 23 f (u probably gathered the f part lol!!)

Reply to b
Posted by: Jason | 2004/10/14

I use to weigh 76 - i'm on 92 now with 11% body fat !

Reply to Jason
Posted by: b | 2004/10/14

lol could be!!

Reply to b
Posted by: Jason | 2004/10/14

B, Yes my testicals are very tight !! Maybe because i'm getting bigger my penis seems smaller ......LOL

Reply to Jason
Posted by: b | 2004/10/14

i dont understand that cos my fiance is on steroids - stanazol 250 and deca durabalin 200 and anabol - and the only difference is that his testicles are like hard all the time, and like dont hang they tight toghet if you know what i mean - but his penis definitely did not shrink

Reply to b
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/14

Maybe its just cold.The only things that can get smaller is your testicles and they wll return to normal after usage. Presuming you are using correctly.

Reply to BillaBoy