Question
Posted by: cableguy | 2005/01/12

Steroids - Once off

Hi There

I am interested to know what your honest opinion would be to the once-off use of a 6 week cycle.?

I weight 96kg, 29 years old,been training for 6 months,23.4% body fat. I am on an extremely clean diet and would like to put on lean muscle and cut bigtime. My wife is concerned that I will have lifetime health problems. I believe that all the scary stories that you hear are from guys that abuse cycles by taking far too much, or never getting off a cycle. Medically i understand that 2 cycles per annum are 100% safe with zero side effects?

I would really appreciate your honest feedback on this as it will help me make my decision. Or rather put my wife at ease that doing a 6 week cycle would be safe.

I look forward to your reply.

Rene

Cableguy, I can’t give you my honest opinion because I don’t have all your specifics and I can’t control who reads it. If I dare say anything positive about steroids someone will quote me out of context somewhere and then I’m to blame for whatever happens to them. What I can tell you that it is definitely not 100% safe – it’s my honest unbiased opinion. Good luck.