Question
Posted by: gymmy | 2004/12/23

Steroids

I am interested in building muscle fast, So one of my mates advised me to try androstenedione and Sustanon, pleaes advise if it is safe to take these???????

Hi Gymmy

No to both I'm afraid, though I must confess that my first hand knowledge and specific knowledge on the steroids in question is not all that solid. However, all steroids produce relatively similar side effects, it's just that some are more 'effective' than others. Both would be banned, however, and both have a number of potential side effects. What is more, both are not fully tested, so whether we even know the full extent of the side effects is doubtful. I think that overall the risk in taking these steroids is not even close to worth it. I can list a few of the side effects, but the best is to check out the following website where you can find some scientific information on steroids - http://www.sportsci.org/encyc/anabstereff/anabstereff.html

one of the problems with steroids is that all you often read is advertising and of course that is a completely biased perspective on things, so I would suggest reading this site carefully, and then I hope that you will rather resort to training as the best way to gain muscle.

1
Posted by: Fris girly | 2005/01/04

Hey Gymmy

Don't try those crap stuff. Rather do Deca and Winstrol. They are much better and will build your muscle FAST! No side effects what so ever. If you want some, let me know!

Reply to Fris girly