Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2005/01/10

Steroid usage

My boyfriend has confided in me that he is using steroids. Only after i noticed that he goes into a mood for about 2 days, and he is short tempered. I think i might have overreacted, cause now he doesnt want to talk about it. I would like to know how long does a person use steroids, how often?, have so many questions I dont know where to start! How many times a year? Is it a drug? Will it lead to drugs? What are the side effects? Will he become the same person he was?

Lizzy, it all depends on what he’s taking and how much of it. The one thing I can tell is that there is no reason to believe it will lead to other drugs. Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Lizzy | 2005/01/11

Thank you cyberdoc, the problem is he doesnt want to tell me these things, when I ask him he says he doesnt want to talk about it, and Im scared it will lead to other drugs because he used to do drugs before we went out. but please dont judge him

Reply to Lizzy