Question
Posted by: Angelus | 2004/11/16

Steroid injection points

Hi Guys

trying to find out intramuscular injection points for steroids for a buddy if someone could please leave their contact details so i can get him to contact you or an email addy and i will mail his details to you.

thanks

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Angelus,

CB.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

4
Posted by: Xpornstar | 2004/11/27

Eeeesh, don't site inject, please, it all goes to the same place anyways .....

And it hurts ...

Laterzzz,

X

Reply to Xpornstar
Posted by: Angelus | 2004/11/17

Thanks Chick, Thanks Billaboy

i'll send you that email right now

Reply to Angelus
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/11/16

Send me an email on billaboy at webmail dot co dot za and I will send u the guide.

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/16

well it depends what you injecting for instance i inject winstrol in my upper legs - but with testan, sustanon, testosteron precipianate you can inject that in your arms below your shoulder - you can even inject winstrol in your back tri's i suggest you let your friend read up about the steriods before he takes them try saanabloicsdotcodotza or search "steroid bible" in google - I am sure billabloy will read this posting and will be able to help you and give you advise

Reply to Chick