Posted by: jorrie | 2008/07/17

Steriod use for bodybuilding

How bad for health and body side effects for use off methandrostenolone

Hi jorrie

Very bad. Apart from being a banned substance (and therefore illegal, which means simply the act of obtaining it or selling it would be bad), the possible side effects far outweigh the benefits. Remember, when you take a steroid, you are replacing what is a natural hormone with a far larger dose of an artificial/external one, and that has to mess up the body's natural systems, because the body suddenly stops producing its own steroids.

What is more, the products are not fully tested, so whether we even know the full extent of the side effects is doubtful. I think that overall the risk in taking these steroids is not even close to worth it. I can list a few of the side effects, but the best is to check out the following website where you can find some scientific information on steroids -

one of the problems with steroids is that all you often read is advertising and of course that is a completely biased perspective on things, so I would suggest reading this site carefully, and then I hope that you will rather resort to training as the best way to gain muscle.