Question
Posted by: annie b | 2010/11/04

sterilization

2 years ago I had myself sterilized, after which I continued my contraceptive. I have stopped the icontraceotive but now my breast itch as though it has insect bites. should I be worried?
is it hormones?

Hallo Annie b
I don't think the itching is due to stopping the contraceptives. Do you have any changes to the skin? If you have any signs of something that looks like eczema you should have your doctor look at it to exclude Paget's disease, a kind of breastcancer. Itchiness can also be caused by chemicals in your soap, lotions or the material of your bra's (especially the underwire, if it pokes through the material) or dry skin.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/04

Hallo Annie b