Question
Posted by: NH | 2008/01/17

STERILIZATION

I was sterilized (tubes cut) after my second baby and put on 10kg's since then . Is this normal? Or has it anything to do with my thyroid? What can I do to lose the weight, use diet pills? Please help!

It has nothing to do with the sterilisation. See if DietDoc can help.

1
Posted by: SK | 2008/01/17

Hi, I was sterilised too, 9 months ago. Still carring some "baby fat",but didn't gain any more. Maybe you should check you thyroid if you suspect the problem is there. Please don't go diet pills way. Tried soo many times, works for a limited time only, and then you land up gaining all the weight back. Try to go on "weigh-less". You learn so much about healthy way of eating, never hungry and eat everything, just in the right proportions. I did weighless before my last pregnancy, lost 23kg in just over a year. That helped me not to gain too much during the pregnancy aswell

Reply to SK