Question
Posted by: candy | 2008/01/08

sterilised but could i be preggies?

i was sterilizede 8 months ago. last month my menstruation came twice and normally that happens to me when i have just become preggies. i am 25 an have three kids when i tested my urine with a pregg test there were two strips. is it a malfunction or am i goin crazy? my gynae has emigrated an i really am worried? what must i do?

You should have a blood test to confirm.

1
Posted by: N | 2008/01/08

Go do a bloodtest.My mom was sterilised after i was born,and 13 years later she was preggies with my twinsisters!I heard my Gynae tell a women in the medi-clinic about 2 months ago, while i was there for a test(behind a curtian) that although he tied her tubes,its not 100 % save,and she must realise it!

Reply to N