Posted by: Nunu | 2006/07/21


I've been sterilised 4 years ago, but would like to have another child, what can i do to fall pregnant again?
Please give me advice & ideas on where to start & who to see.
Thank you!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You could see a gynaecologist about reversal of the sterilisation, but the sucess rates are not good.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: snoopy | 2006/07/23

I was sterilized 6 years ago. We decided to have another child. I went for IVF. It worked for us - My baby is now 8 months. It is very expensive and not to say it will work first time. However, my gynae told me that your chances are a bit higher for success - as you don't have a "fertililty" problem as such. It is also much cheaper to go to a Gynae specialising in fertility, than going to an actual fertility clinic.

Reply to snoopy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.