Question
Posted by: Please help | 2004/01/19

Step after Cloumid

I was diagnosed with Invertilaty. Was on Clomid for 3 times and tested for ovulation but no can do. I would like to know what the next step could be?

The next step should be to see a fertility expert. There are other options to stimulate ovulation, but you would need a full set of investigations first.

2
Posted by: June | 2004/01/20

The next step would be to see in Infertility specialist. And YES it is worth it!!! I am also pregnant after fertility treatment and my husband and I have never felt closer or more in love with each other. It is a difficult and long road but every step worth it.Good luck.

Reply to June
Posted by: BM | 2004/01/19

The question is can you accept the infertility? I kept on trying and have twins now. It has ruined my marrige and I am left with the question - was it worth it?

Reply to BM