Posted by: Martin | 2008/11/12

Stem cell research

Hi! My question was intended for the genticist but I was referred to you. I would like to know which doctors/companies in the world are at the forefront of stem cell research - I would like to ask one of these doctors whether they would be interested in performing a specific experiment on me using stem cells. Who/what would be the bets to approach? Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Martin

Unfortunately without having sufficient information at hand I am unable to give you any specific advice in this regard. There are certain groups of scientists in different countries who have achieved success in specific areas of research and depending on what your need is, I can only advise you accordingly.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Dee | 2008/11/13

Your best bet would be google

Reply to Dee

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.