Question
Posted by: Theresa | 2004/02/24

Stem Cell Preservation

Hi All,

I have been reading a great deal about Stem Cell Preservation and was wondering who, out of this forum, are going to take the option of preserving their little ones Stem Cells?

Is there anyone out there who has gone through the process and thinks that it is worth while. Also, I know that it costs about R11 000!

GynaeDoc - what are your views on this process?

Any contribution would be welcome.

Theresa

I think that the chances of your needing it and it being useful are very small. If you have lots of money, that's fine, but I wouldn't spend all your savings on it.

1
Posted by: dee | 2004/02/24

Well besides it being rather expensive, i do think its owrthwhile, seeing it doesnt hurt anyone, can only save a life.

Reply to dee