Question
Posted by: kekzi | 2004/12/02

STDs or related

I have been having a burning urine for the past 4 months, and my vagina is itchy at times but I am afraid to go for HIV/AIDS test. What do you think the problem is?

You could have a bladder infection or thrush.

2
Posted by: ama | 2004/12/03

Hi Kekzi

that can be the fact that you don't wipe after you've had a pee or can be Candida, which is caused by wearing tight clothes -pants,tights,non-cotton panties or G-string. there's an archive on Candida for more details about it,in thi page.
BUT do go to a gynae or clinic to be examined.

CONDOMISE Please and if you are on unprotected sex both of you should was your private parts.

Good Luck Gal!

Reply to ama
Posted by: CHEZ | 2004/12/02

I DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS AIDS. BUT YOU SHOULD GO FOR ONE REGULARY. DO YOU THINK ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS HAD/HAS HIV? IF NOT THEN THERE IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED ABOUT.

GO AND SEE YOUR GYNAE ABOUT THIS ITCHING. IT COULD ALSO POSSIBLEY HERPES.

Reply to CHEZ