Question
Posted by: pete | 2005/07/04

stds

Me again
I here you now could you tell me what std i would be putting myself at risk of, by allowing a lady to masturbate me as i had this done before,and they do not use gloves.I would not sleep with one of these ladies but friends try to push the point to do so .Please let me know about the std question.

Pete, warts and mollusca are fairly easy to transmit this way, but as long as you wear a condom you should be OK. It all depends on what she touched before she touched you.
You should seriously think about your friends too – it sounds like they really don’t have your best interests at heart. Good luck.