Question
Posted by: lorena | 2005/06/20

STD's

The last time i had sex was on the 15th of January with Rob*. We initially had sex the week prior to this date, and both instances were unprotected. I took the morning after pill on both occasions. two days after the first encounter with him, my vagina gave off a awful smell, no matter how many times i washed it, it would occur once more after a couple a hours. A few days after this the smell dissappeared. We had sex once more on the 15th, as stated above. After this i began to get a clear gel like secretion with a light smell, and now its progressed to a white slimy discharge that smells. i have also had pregancy tests throught the period which are negative. i was also on the pill for three months during march until may. I have no sores on my vagina, but have had about three swellings-like a big pimple about the size of your pinky's nail. I have also experienced back pain. I have not seen a docter and am highly embarresed as it was my first encounter with sex. Please help.

It sounds like you have an infection and need to see your doctor.