Question
Posted by: Bongi | 2004/11/12

STD'S

I have recently been involved in unsafe sex, and i currently have a white fluid coming out of my penis. I have some irritation to the urinary tract also. so ji would like to know which Sexually transmitted deases causes this?

Skip the what is it and get yourself to a doctor ASAP and get treatment. Most STI's in males present with pain when passing urine, a penile discharge and sores.

If you can get gonorrhea, syphilis or chlamydia, you can also get HIV. Call SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262 for a referral near you or go to any State STD clinic, they provide FREE treatment

Now go and say 6 Haile Marys and take 6 condoms.

Dr Elan McIntosh